Step 1 Sole Source + First week on cambridge! Help!

nomigippy

Hi
I started on Monday SSP+ and am finding it pretty hard going. Think the problem is I don't know what to do when I'm normally sitting eating. I have approx 2.5 stone to lose started at 14 want to get to 11.5stones.
Just thought if anyone's going through same as me might help.
None of my family or friends know I'm going this just my husband. I'm worried I've a few days/nights out over next month how to avoid slipping up
Thanks
Naomi

Hi Naomi,

Think I might have just posted on another thread you were on... I too started this week and am finding this site is really helping keep my mind busy and off food!!! I'm on SS+ too - are you doing the milk or 200 cal meal option? I opted for the meal and am finding that my life saver each day to be honest...

I'm in a similar boat (though with a bit more to lose)... I'm 15st 5 now and want to get down to at least 12 before my wedding next year (november 2013). My fiance knows and is being really supportive, plus my female colleagues at work are looking after me at work - making me herbal teas and trying to eat food away from me etc. but I haven't told most of my family either - they don't really approve of this kind of diet plus that then adds much more pressure to me to lose and maintain (which I have had before and it makes me pig out more than anything else!)

Anyway, my first WI is next Monday - when's yours?

Jx

Am your third then started the sole source plus on Monday. It's such a life saver being able to have a 200kcal meal. This far loving the quorn pieces mixed with spring onion and asparagus nom nom nom

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Jen
I'm using meal in evening too as again it's something to look forward to. My first weigh in is tomorrow Thursday night 14th. I'll let you know how I do.
Same with me and my family. I'll get told off (at 34 yrs old) or they'll expect to fail and love it if I do.
Glad I have this place to talk.
I'm finding the evenings hard tho I am either going out walking for hours or going to bed early.
I'm worried about how long I'll be able to stick to it as well as food seems literally to be everywhere I turn. And my problem is I love food.

to stop you thinking about food try and find something you enjoy doing.. or take up learning something new.. ive got a load of new books to get through and usually sit with a choc shake made with hot water and my book on a night and this is usually my last meal on a night :)

wanted to do a course at college for drawing and painting but it got cancelled :( might start knitting lol x

Lost 11lbs on my first weigh in after just 4 days!! Hope to god this continues!!
Now on to the 12 stone mark for next week!!

Scooby I read paint my nails do my hair apply fake fan go for 2 hour walks. Yet during all this there's only one thing on my mind what I'm going to eat when I lose all the weight.
Sad I know and probably dangerous. I'm addicted to junk food so bad wish there was a FA here like AA!

I often find that I am more likely to crave food in the evening once the kids are in bed and the hubby is at work. I just have an early night when this happens as when I am asleep I won't be thinking about food... apart from the one time I had a dream about carbs lol

Back