First week on Lipotrim, problem

Ayshea

Hello All

I started Lipotrim on Monday and it was all going really well. I had a rumble in my tum the first couple of days but found it easier to say no to food with this than previous cutting down diets.

Last night I started having problems. I was out for a leaving do, enjoying my glass of water when I got a sudden bout of cystitis.

I used to get this a lot but found it was caused by a mix of my medication and citrus fruit. As long as I avoid citrus I'm fine. I swear I've had nothing but the Lipotrim drinks this week been no where near citrus.

I had to take the cystitis powders that are full of sugar :mad: as I was in agony.

Has anyone else had this?

I'm worried this is something to do with the body chemistry changes from ketosis. If it gives me cystitis I'll have to go back to WW and this diet seemed to be right for me.

Any advice?
A
xx

I would contact Lipotrim or your pharmacist as there may be something different to take that allows you to stay in ketosis

Clair x

You poor thing. Hope you feel better soon.
Never faced an issue like this on Lipotrim, even if others do have similar stories reckon you need to speak to your pharmasist if not gp. Hope all works out ok, do let me know.

Ayshea how did you get on?

I'm on week two and have it real bad, only alcohol or fruit juices used to set mine off :(!

x

Back