First Week On Lipotrim

JP98

Hi!
Just started my second week on lipotrim having lost 10lbs in my first week. Has any one got any advice about how they’ve kept their energy levels up as I’ve been really tired!
Thank you!
Jess

Ah wow! Well done! I've just started today and your post have given me the motivation I need!! Sorry can't advise on energy levels yet....

It’s so hard the first few days but it’s honeslty so worth it! Let me know how you get on ☺️X

I’ve just moved on to my third week now and noticed apart from first few days I have more drive/energy than I did before. I do find mornings a struggle and feel really tired but have a double espresso first thing which wakes me up and one at lunch.

How do you get past the super headache? I ended up having a meal last night because my headache was just out of control. Straight back on this morning, had one shake so far and drinking loads of water.

What times do everyone have their three shakes?

First 2-3 days are meant to be the worst, I didn’t get any major headaches am having 3-4l of water a day excluding shakes. I have my shakes at 2pm and 8pm (I only get 2 as I’m a guy)

Thanks think I'll go for 12 noon, 4pm and 8pm.... Day two seems a little easier, I had a banging headache by this time yesterday.

I’ve just moved on to my third week now and noticed apart from first few days I have more drive/energy than I did before. I do find mornings a struggle and feel really tired but have a double espresso first thing which wakes me up and one at lunch.
That’s really helpful thanks! I always forget that you’re allowed coffee haha

I had a banging head too the first week! I just tried to up how much water I was drinking and they seemed to stop

Hi guys.

You all seem to be doing so well!! I’m due to go on holiday on Oct so hoping to lose at least 2 stones by then but finding it really hard. Your posts motivate me xx good luck to everyone xx

Argh... had one thing after the next thrown at me last couple of weeks so starting again today! Sometimes life is just a bit crap and can't be watching what I eat then! Hoping some weight loss will help in the long run :)

Argh... had one thing after the next thrown at me last couple of weeks so starting again today! Sometimes life is just a bit crap and can't be watching what I eat then! Hoping some weight loss will help in the long run :)
We all have those weeks! I only lost a pound this week but I suppose the most important thing is that we don’t give up ☺️

First day today, had two shakes and will have third at aroun 6pm. I really want to stick at this diet, I’m just worrried I might want to eat. Any tips out there would be greatly appreciated

Hi!
Just started my second week on lipotrim having lost 10lbs in my first week. Has any one got any advice about how they’ve kept their energy levels up as I’ve been really tired!
Thank you!
Jess
Hi how are you getting on, I started today and really want to lose two stone by end of September as have a wedding to attend.

Mini! How are you?

Where have all VLCD/Lipotrim/CambridgeDiet/Exante friends gone :(

All busy either on holidays or getting things ready for going back to school.

If you start a new thread or challenge for VLCD members to join that could attract those who are scattered about the place and then leave a link in each of the VLCD forums.

You could include the low carbers as well on it...

Back