First week over, had weigh in

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Weekly Weigh In' started by candyloss, 25 July 2011 Social URL.

1. candyloss

candyloss Full Member

Well I had my first weigh in after starting lipotrim and Ive lost 10 and a half pounds. DEELITED but I know a lot of this is water and losses will be less after this. Still, Im so chuffed and feel better already. Heres hoping Ill keep up the good and bloody tough work. I hop ye are all doing well, anyone on Lipo deserves a medal xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. binnybee3

binnybee3 Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st4lb
    Current Weight:
    21st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Good job Hun. That's a great loss! x

4. KellyLinton

KellyLinton Determined to succeed ...

Start Weight:
    16st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st1lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Candi ...

Fantastic losses on week one - Congratulations, you must be so pleased...

Heres to week two ... :innocent0002:

5. candyloss

candyloss Full Member

Thanks so much girls. I just hope I dont get complacent. A long way to go, trying to keep positive. I feel great but the desire for food always there. Its just my Gremlin in my head but Im going to beat it, have to, thats what Im saying to myself anyway. Thanks again girls xx

6. Nikki040280

Nikki040280 Full Member

Goal Weight:
    12st2lb
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Well done candyloss 10 lbs is a massive loss

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

7. A Better Me

A Better Me Silver Member

thats a fantastic loss hun well done,, yes it may be mostly water but u wer still carrying that around so u shud be proud of urself xx

8. candyloss

candyloss Full Member

Thanks Claire. On Day 8 now, cant wait to get this week over but I guess have to be patient. Hope things going well for you, Im not on here as much, been busy but Ill be around as long as Im on Lipo. Wishing you the best this week too. Chat you soon xx

9. cherrygem

cherrygem Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
  10. candyloss

candyloss Full Member

Thanks Cherrygem, it was tough but worth it, however the first week is the biggest loss plus heavier you are, I think the more weight you lose the first week. I mean I was 14 stone 11, which is big. I do feel good about it but know losses will be less as I go on. Trying to not get complacent is the hardest thing. Im on Day 9 now and still get cravings but managing to beat them. Thanks so much for your words of encouragement. I bet you'll do great too and If loss isnt big on first week, it will be on second week, thats what I ve heard. This diet is tough but so worth it. I have no other choice to keep going with it this time as my whole physical and emotional being was being affected by the weight. Youll do brill, just keep strong, keep motivating yourself and believe you can do it, thats what I have to say everyday to keep going. Thanks and all the best hun xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.