First week over, had weigh in

candyloss

Well I had my first weigh in after starting lipotrim and Ive lost 10 and a half pounds. DEELITED but I know a lot of this is water and losses will be less after this. Still, Im so chuffed and feel better already. Heres hoping Ill keep up the good and bloody tough work. I hop ye are all doing well, anyone on Lipo deserves a medal xx

Good job Hun. That's a great loss! x

Candi ...

Fantastic losses on week one - Congratulations, you must be so pleased...

Heres to week two ... :innocent0002:

Thanks so much girls. I just hope I dont get complacent. A long way to go, trying to keep positive. I feel great but the desire for food always there. Its just my Gremlin in my head but Im going to beat it, have to, thats what Im saying to myself anyway. Thanks again girls xx

Well done candyloss 10 lbs is a massive loss

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

thats a fantastic loss hun well done,, yes it may be mostly water but u wer still carrying that around so u shud be proud of urself xx

Thanks Claire. On Day 8 now, cant wait to get this week over but I guess have to be patient. Hope things going well for you, Im not on here as much, been busy but Ill be around as long as Im on Lipo. Wishing you the best this week too. Chat you soon xx

Thanks Cherrygem, it was tough but worth it, however the first week is the biggest loss plus heavier you are, I think the more weight you lose the first week. I mean I was 14 stone 11, which is big. I do feel good about it but know losses will be less as I go on. Trying to not get complacent is the hardest thing. Im on Day 9 now and still get cravings but managing to beat them. Thanks so much for your words of encouragement. I bet you'll do great too and If loss isnt big on first week, it will be on second week, thats what I ve heard. This diet is tough but so worth it. I have no other choice to keep going with it this time as my whole physical and emotional being was being affected by the weight. Youll do brill, just keep strong, keep motivating yourself and believe you can do it, thats what I have to say everyday to keep going. Thanks and all the best hun xx

Back