First Week Over.. & Potential Holiday ... HELP

kelz89

So my first week has been completed!
I lost 4lbs!
:)
Now i have a holiday on the cards for the begining of september to zante.. errrrrr i need to lose weight a lot faster to feel comfortable there!
Does anyone have any tips? Or just eat less and excercise more?
Ideally id like to loose 2 stone.. a bit unrealistic i know :(

If youre doing WW youll probably lose about half a stone for the start of Sept, seriously you have NO chance of 2 stone and very little of even one stone. You have to be realistic, if youre following a plan like WW youre looking at 1 to 2lbs a week x

Yes I agree with Starlight in this one. Just carry on with the plan and be pleased that you will be lighter in time for your holidays wanting any more isnt really realistic and will only put too much pressure on yourself.

well done on your loss this week! Go on holiday, enjoy it and come back and start the process again! :)

I dont think i wrote what i meant correctly! lol. I know its unrealistic for a 2 stone weight loss by then... i just wish it wasnt! lol.
& thanks shabba! im definatly looking forward to it! :)
x

ikwym, you wish you could reach your target by then. Congratulations on your loss and good luck for losing as much weight as you can before your holiday.

x

Thats exactly what i mean, unfortunatly i know that its impossible! Just have to try my hardest, although im not going to be too strict on myself - thats when it all goes downhill! lol. Thanks for the luck... it will definatly be needed! lol x

Hi, i would just stick to plan as normal and do some exercise, go on holiday and enjoy it then come home and get back on plan. hope you have a fabby time xx

Back