First Week Started, 3 days in

JB1980

Hello all,

I'm James, 32 from Plymouth, weighed in on Monday at 19stone 6lbs with a blood pressure of 110 / 65 with resting heart rate of 52bpm.

I am going to keep up my gym work throughout and have be managing to go a 5am before for 2hrs before work.

Hoping to hit 16 stone and then I'll be coming off, updates to follow.

Hi James, have you been to the gym in your first 3 days? How was it? I am going to be starting Lipotrim soon hopefully and I am also going to be signing up with my gym again within the next week (it's been about 2 years since I last went). I'm going to find it difficult anyway being away so long and being so unfit so will take it easy, but I should imagine that I would need to take it easy even more when first starting Lipotrim.

Anyway Good luck on your journey to 16 stone and I look forward to reading your updates :)

Yes, I have been 3 times. I am doing my own weights circuit first thing for 45 minutes with an abs circuit and then I am using the couch to 5k app on my run for the cardio aspect which is a managed interval run.

I am drinking peppermint tea and black coffee and getting through about 6 litres of water a day. But to be honest I feel amazing, its awesome and I can see how I am going to detach from processed food.

For the tough times in the evening when I am craving food I have Allen Carrs 'Easy Weigh' book and I read a chapter.

Good luck, I can see a difference already.

Hi, im on day three... wish i could feel so great lol. BUT plus side ive lost 8lb in less than 3 days. Have you weighed your self at all since starting??

I started 2 days ago and have refrained from weighing myself just yet ;)

Good Luck peeps :)

Back