First week success!

leslabelle

Well 12.5lbs off in my first week - delighted!

I know it's always quicker to go over the first week or two but still it's quite a chunk.

It's been hard (especially the weekend). Hopefully the next few weeks and months go quickly and the weight falls off!

Can't see any difference yet tho. Trying to remember from the last time i did it when i (and others) started to notice a difference.

Wow...well done you! Im on day 5 and 7lbs lighter! Im very pleased! Keep up the good work xx

I just started slimming world last week had my 1st weigh in and lost 3lbs so I'm happy with that but want more next week. I just join this website for help on things to eat like cooking ideas and seeing what things I can eat

Well 12.5lbs off in my first week - delighted!

I know it's always quicker to go over the first week or two but still it's quite a chunk.

It's been hard (especially the weekend). Hopefully the next few weeks and months go quickly and the weight falls off!

Can't see any difference yet tho. Trying to remember from the last time i did it when i (and others) started to notice a difference.

Wow thats amazing - stick with it you will soon be able to see your loss - have you taken before photos?

Wow! Haven't you done well.:) Mere x

Oh my goodness, that is fantastic! When I've lost weight before, people have noticed once I've lost around 7lbs, so I'm positive there's a visible difference!

if i can get a 7lb loss in week 1 ill be over the moon :) well done everyone xxx

WOW 12.5lbs loss in one week is amazing! Well done :D

My first weigh in is next Wednesday... Wish me luck haha

LL x

WOW 12.5lbs loss in one week is amazing! Well done :D

My first weigh in is next Wednesday... Wish me luck haha

LL x

Good luck to you for this week, hope it goes well and you don't find the first few days too tricky to get through x

Back