First Week Weigh-In and a Question

Andrea5867

Just had my first weeks weigh-in and I've lost 7lbs !!!!
Thats exactly the same as I lost on Cambridge and I have to say I think that Exante tastes so much better (even the tomato soup which I would avoid like the plague on Cambridge)
Hopefully I can get into the 14's before my holiday in five weeks time
I just wanted to ask one question to you ladies out there - how does TOTM affect your weight loss
Started TOTM yesterday - would this have affected my first weeks losses and what can I expect this week. Have to say from looking at past results I do seem to retain water the week before a period but would increasing my fluid intake have affected that
I'm hoping for another good loss this week
Thanks
Andrea x

A lot of ppl TOM affects WI, with a lower loss during and a better loss after.

I'm the exact opposite - I loose more during and the following week loose less. I've not heard anyone say this though - it wouldn't be unlike me to be abnormal lol

Well done on your first loss :)

Well done on your loss :D

I had my totm last week and although I lost 9lbs I feel I would have lost more if I wasn't on. I felt all bloated and heavy :(

I lost 7lbs in my first week, but TOTM last week and only lost 4 lbs. When I realised this was why, it made me feel a bit better for not having lost more that week. I think it must affect weight loss in some way. Well done on your first week's loss and here's to another successful week. x

Back