Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

First Week Weigh-In and a Question

Discussion in 'Exante' started by Andrea5867, 17 May 2011 Social URL.

1. Andrea5867

Andrea5867 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9lb(15.16%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Just had my first weeks weigh-in and I've lost 7lbs !!!!
    Thats exactly the same as I lost on Cambridge and I have to say I think that Exante tastes so much better (even the tomato soup which I would avoid like the plague on Cambridge)
    Hopefully I can get into the 14's before my holiday in five weeks time
    I just wanted to ask one question to you ladies out there - how does TOTM affect your weight loss
    Started TOTM yesterday - would this have affected my first weeks losses and what can I expect this week. Have to say from looking at past results I do seem to retain water the week before a period but would increasing my fluid intake have affected that
    I'm hoping for another good loss this week
    Thanks
    Andrea x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. *jenjen*

*jenjen* I will do this...

Start Weight:
    24st0lb
    Current Weight:
    20st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st2lb
    Lost(%):
    3st10lb(15.48%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    A lot of ppl TOM affects WI, with a lower loss during and a better loss after.

I'm the exact opposite - I loose more during and the following week loose less. I've not heard anyone say this though - it wouldn't be unlike me to be abnormal lol

Well done on your first loss :)

4. Blue Butterfly

Blue Butterfly Gold Member

Start Weight:
    24st7lb
    Current Weight:
    19st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st7lb(22.45%)
    Well done on your loss :D

I had my totm last week and although I lost 9lbs I feel I would have lost more if I wasn't on. I felt all bloated and heavy :(

5. supersalmon

supersalmon Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(11.35%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I lost 7lbs in my first week, but TOTM last week and only lost 4 lbs. When I realised this was why, it made me feel a bit better for not having lost more that week. I think it must affect weight loss in some way. Well done on your first week's loss and here's to another successful week. x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.