First Week Weigh-In and a Question

Discussion in 'Exante' started by Andrea5867, 17 May 2011 Social URL.

1. Andrea5867

Andrea5867 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9lb(15.16%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Just had my first weeks weigh-in and I've lost 7lbs !!!!
    Thats exactly the same as I lost on Cambridge and I have to say I think that Exante tastes so much better (even the tomato soup which I would avoid like the plague on Cambridge)
    Hopefully I can get into the 14's before my holiday in five weeks time
    I just wanted to ask one question to you ladies out there - how does TOTM affect your weight loss
    Started TOTM yesterday - would this have affected my first weeks losses and what can I expect this week. Have to say from looking at past results I do seem to retain water the week before a period but would increasing my fluid intake have affected that
    I'm hoping for another good loss this week
    Thanks
    Andrea x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. *jenjen*

*jenjen* I will do this...

Start Weight:
    24st0lb
    Current Weight:
    20st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st2lb
    Lost(%):
    3st10lb(15.48%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    A lot of ppl TOM affects WI, with a lower loss during and a better loss after.

I'm the exact opposite - I loose more during and the following week loose less. I've not heard anyone say this though - it wouldn't be unlike me to be abnormal lol

Well done on your first loss :)

4. Blue Butterfly

Blue Butterfly Gold Member

Start Weight:
    24st7lb
    Current Weight:
    19st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st7lb(22.45%)
    Well done on your loss :D

I had my totm last week and although I lost 9lbs I feel I would have lost more if I wasn't on. I felt all bloated and heavy :(

5. supersalmon

supersalmon Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(11.35%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I lost 7lbs in my first week, but TOTM last week and only lost 4 lbs. When I realised this was why, it made me feel a bit better for not having lost more that week. I think it must affect weight loss in some way. Well done on your first week's loss and here's to another successful week. x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.