First week weigh in on LT since holiday! YAY!

j-lo_00b

Success leads to success
Good morning my lovelies! :D

Right as I said in a another thread I did refeed for 2 weeks and had a one week holiday which left me 2lbs heavier!

Well after my first week back on LT I have lost (drumroll please)...............................................
........................7LBS!!!:eek:

I am absolutely over the moon as thats the highest amount of weight I have ever lost on the programme despite sticking to it religously! Im also very pleased as I measured by body fat and its 30.8% which according to health charts is normal! My starting body fat percentage was 37.9%, I am just lost for words on that one!

Hope everyone is well and having a nice day - its thundering and lightening here! :confused:

hey j-lo that is sooo great well done. You have done very well. I am still waiting for my first week to end so will let you guys know. Keep up the good work.

Great Result Jodie, you are setting a great example for those of us trying again after the holidays.

Keep up the good work.

Jo x

well done :D

hey j-lo that is sooo great well done. You have done very well. I am still waiting for my first week to end so will let you guys know. Keep up the good work.

Thanks hun and good luck with your first weeks weigh in, all I can say is that this is the best programme ever and you are going to see great results! :D

Great Result Jodie, you are setting a great example for those of us trying again after the holidays.

Keep up the good work.

Jo x

Thanks Jo! When you have finished your next weigh in any fluid should come straight off, as I mentioned in your other thread 79lbs is fantastic!! :)

Wonderful!! well done!! how do you measure your body fat - i'd love to monitor this for myself.

Sxx

Cheers Sarahlou, I have a set of scales from lloyds pharmacy that cost me £15, you put in your height and it calculates bmi and how much weight youve lost etc and it shows you your body fat %percentage, you weigh first thing in morning (after wee and before a drink)for an accurate result and the scales send a completely harmless pulse of electricity through your body which calculates it.

The only other way I know of calculating it is by callipars(sp?) which ive seen on telly lol

that's a great loss, really well done :)

Well done I can see why your so pleased, what a fab result. Im on my wk 2 and had a little blip yesterday so im prob out of ketosis as it wasnt a healthy blip so im starting fresh again today after 1 days off. Roll on another weigh in x x

Hi J-lo.....almost makes it worth while doing re-feed, holiday and back to TFR
:)

You have done so well, and are so committed and it shows!

Have a great week and good to have you back.

Take care

Thats brilliant!!! It's so hard to go back to TFR after holidays, but you've shown it can be done- and what a result!!! WoW!!!

well done :D

Thanks Kels x

that's a great loss, really well done :)

Thanks elle em, it really is inspiring seeing your ticker by the way - thats a fantastic achievment! x

Well done I can see why your so pleased, what a fab result. Im on my wk 2 and had a little blip yesterday so im prob out of ketosis as it wasnt a healthy blip so im starting fresh again today after 1 days off. Roll on another weigh in x x

Cheers Blondie your doing the right thing jumping back onto the wagon, were all human afterall and its just trying to ignore that basic instinct. Your doing well keep it up hun! x

thats brillant well done!

Thanks Nicholas, I am stunned by your vibration plate results, im using one too, but im too lazy to measure haha! Seems they are the real deal, although my cellulite seems to have vanished - you should have seen my right thigh there was a right nasty blob there lol. Have you found it improves your circulation? x

Hi J-lo.....almost makes it worth while doing re-feed, holiday and back to TFR
:)

Thanks Scotmist your always so lovely on here, and im glad to be back, me and you have similar weights and heights so looks like we will meet goal around the same time! :D I will admit I was worried stepping on the scales and coming

You have done so well, and are so committed and it shows!

Have a great week and good to have you back.

Take care

Thanks Scotmist your always so lovely on here, and im glad to be back, me and you have similar weights and heights so looks like we will meet goal around the same time! :D I will admit I was worried stepping on the scales and coming back, but its nothing to be afraid of, I think the results and this forum keep us all going!

Thats brilliant!!! It's so hard to go back to TFR after holidays, but you've shown it can be done- and what a result!!! WoW!!!

Thanks Irishmum, I admit I was a bit shocked, 2lbs of that was water but I will take 5lbs anyday :D

Congrats! That's a great loss & you've done so well to get straight bak onto TFR :)

Hannah

Thanks Hannah I was worried I wouldnt make it, but keeping focused on my goal saw me through this week x

Very well done jodie, good for you

Thank you Katy :D

Congrats! That's a great loss & you've done so well to get straight bak onto TFR :)

Hannah

Wow Han just seen your 3 weeks results -their amazing! I bet you nearly fell of the scales on weigh in 1! Keep up the goodwork! x

Hi Jodie,
well done to you that is a great weight loss. Congrats on getting back to LT after the holiday. Best of luck for the coming week.
Doirin

Back