First Week Weigh In

That's fantastic! You're doing really well :D

u r doing so fab!!! well done on your willpower and your wonderful losses, i look forward to seeing how u get on through out your journey :) im currently on day 2 now that iv started CCing properly, cant wait for my 1st weigh in :) x

congratulations on losing so much! what sort of work outs are on wii active? ive got the wii fit plus at the moment but thinking about buying some more so i can keep changing my workouts!

Wii active is more about toning. The squats really do hurt and you know you have done it the day after, but i am enjoying it. Really like the online function with it to where you can workout in a cloass with people all over the world.

ooh that sounds good! i might have to pick it up this weekend, thanks!

PS we have the same name! I used jayne for some silly reason not wanting to put my full name on here lol

x

:) most the lauras i know are named Laura Jayne :p one of lifes little mysteries i guess.
Not usually my day to put a post up but i was chuffed this morning to find i had FINALLY hit the 13'S ..... 13stone 13lb this morning (my chap put 2lb on tut tut) total loss now stands at 25lb ..... cant believe it :) seems to be that i am learning how to cook things diffrently now and i can still have the things i enjoy. Cooked a nice breakfast this morning for under 200 kcal which involved bacon and sausage, now that was a treat

Last edited:
After a poor week last week with no change to my weigh in weight i am happy to say that i have lost another 2 1/2lb this week. Back on track i think and things are looking up. Im chuffed that for once, a week with no loss didnt knock me right off my diet. Proved to myself this week that i CAN do this. THIS is MY year. Brand new me for xmas is the plan :)

Laura Jayne said:
After a poor week last week with no change to my weigh in weight i am happy to say that i have lost another 2 1/2lb this week. Back on track i think and things are looking up. Im chuffed that for once, a week with no loss didnt knock me right off my diet. Proved to myself this week that i CAN do this. THIS is MY year. Brand new me for xmas is the plan :)

Well done

Week 13!.... How time has flown!
This weeks loss is 1.5lb wich is great after sts last week. Seems like im loosing every other week atm, but as long as its comming off i dont mind much. Its not haw fast the journey takes but how much we learn on the way. May it take 1 year or 10 years...i will get to my goal. On the plus side, i have now hit the 30LB lost mark :) which in 13 weeks actually puts me at 2.3ish loss per week on average. Cant wait to see the scales hit the 12's :) and finally get into a size 16.

Well done, your doing a great job!!

Back