first week weigh in

so todays been a week and i dont own scales!! so i went up to the nurse at uni, hoped on the scales nd according to her ive lost

9LBS!!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

im going to double check at boots tomorrow though when im at work

i cant stop grinning, even if tomorrow its less ive still lost something and been able to eat!

im celebrating with a can of coke zero and a tin of tomatoes nd 2 slices of bread for dinner! lol nd a little pill

thanks rach, ive really enjoyed my first week and all the support on here has made me more determined to change. next week im starting the gym :) im going to aim for 3 miles of walking and some light weights a session

i live on a uni campus so theres one in the uni, plus i get to spy on all the rugby boys working out :D

yeah ive told a few of my friends but they dont understand. one friend was like lets order dominos and then i explained what would happen and he was like so? it just doesnt sink into the skinny people

I know what you mean, unless you have been over weight then you just couldnt even begin to understand. Its like when some people say well dont eat so much, if only it was that easy sometimes! I would just love a skinny person who says these kinds of things into my shoes for a day and let them see how it feels to be like this :(

what better way to workout than spying on rugby players mmmmm lol

well done for your first week xxxx

that's a great weight loss :D

Well done Charlotte great news on your loss :)

It's a great loss Charlotte well done :)

Hello Charlotte and welcome to the forum. Everyone is really helpful on here. Well done on your first week's weight loss.

Back