First week weigh in!

em em em pat on the back dance round the room im so proud of you hun well don love

xxchezzxx

thanks xMariex and Chezz, I can't believe how much I have lost in 4 weeks and through healthy eating with planned treats which is even better, not lost that much in years, feel like finally (touch wood) I have finally got into the right mind set, its taken long enough ha ha :D

I had a lovely treat day out today with my eldest niece so back on track tomorrow ;) Em xx

hi em

your doing brill love i always say once your minds into it your on to a winner and plus with what we are doing nothing is banned thats the best thing of all

xxchezzxx

chezz said:
Hi CG
how are you today hun hope your doing ok hun yes i told it its not paid no money towards it so its got its marching orders lololol

Lol!! I've had a rotton day booo, need to update my diary!

1978Emma said:
exactly Chezz and xMariex with everything you have both said, you are both doing so well, I find the support on this forum essential for keeping on track, its great to meet people of similar start weights who don't judge me because of it.

Oh and 4 lbs off this week, yay! :D Em xx

Oh gosh Emma Well done!!! That's an amazing loss :)
CGxx

hi CG

HOPE YOUR FEELING A LITTLE BETTER TODAY LOVE SENDING HUGS )))))HUGS(((((((

xxchezzxx

thanks Chezz and CG, I am having a bit of a weird day thanks to my walk on Dartmoor and stroking a pretty pony and another of the herd kicking me in the knee - ouch! its all swollen and bruised so I am feeling sorry for myself ha ha Em xx

1978Emma said:
thanks Chezz and CG, I am having a bit of a weird day thanks to my walk on Dartmoor and stroking a pretty pony and another of the herd kicking me in the knee - ouch! its all swollen and bruised so I am feeling sorry for myself ha ha Em xx

Oh no! Hope it doesn't hurt too much :(
I was bitten by a horse as a child - I've been scared of their power ever since!
Hope tomorrow is a better day for you

Chezz - thanks for the hugs, much appriciated!

CGxx

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL using MiniMins

stroking a pretty pony and another of the herd kicking me in the knee - ouch!

That made me giggle :) hope you're knee is better and well done on another fabulous weight loss x

thanks CG and pipaluk, luckily my knee seems much better today ;), I always love to go up and see the Dartmoor ponies and always take some little treats (sliced carrots) up for them and feed them in the middle of the moors whilst on my walk and I must say that I never totally trust them as they are wild ponies at heart and so always get out of their way but there is this one cute pony that nuzzles into me, was born last year and I have always had a soft spot for it, but there is also one I nicknamed "scary" in the same herd as its got weird eyes and does a buckaroo on you with no warning so I never ever stand anywhere near it yet yesterday for a matter of moments I started to feed my fav pony and it was nuzzling into me and I was like going all ga ga over it and then without warning the scary one came running over and just turned its backside towards me and kicked my knee, it was all in a matter of seconds and I didn't react quick enough, well that will teach me as I could have come off much worse, so thankfully its just a sore and bruised knee.

Em xx

oh em im sorry im laughing when i read this i spilt my tea when i read it i thought poor em trying to be kind and a little devil comes and says kiss my **** and hits you little sod lolol hope your ok love

xxchezzxx

ha ha Chezz, I know I was laughing myself as well, I know I got off lightly but I should have known if one was going to kick me it would be "scary" lol with its menacing eyes, its as wild as wild can be and always tries to run over and buckaroo up and I am always on the ball yet the other day I got distracted by the cute one, maybe they were in it together like distract and attack ha ha

I am a nutter when it comes to animals, I love them so much, I am known in my local supermarket as "carrot lady" as I buy carrots each week to feed the ponies ha ha

Em xx

oh em
lolol oh you have me rolling the carrot lady lololol yes i thnk they was in it together they thought right now we been fed attack and lets have some fun been a quiet day today ............... i think us people who love animals have good hearts

xxchezzxx

Hi Chezz, I tend to find I always seem to get on well with other animal lovers, some people think I'm a bit mad and maybe I am but hey ho there are worse things I could be doing with my spare time hey. I have to laugh as most of the supermarket staff know me and everytime its like "oh its carrot lady" makes me sound like a right weirdo! ha ha Oh I can't tell you how many times someone has come up to me when I am buying carrots and said " oh you will have good eyesight", or "you will be able to see in the dark", first time made me chuckle, now its like I glaze over and pretend its so original when in fact I want to whack them on the head with the bag of carrots ha ha I hope you are ok and still doing crazy fun things! Em xx

hi em
im so glad you came on tonight that made me chuckle lol the carrot lady lolol i needed a good laugh lol hope your keeping ok love

xxchezzxx

Oh thanks Chezz, yeah meant to come on last night but got caught up in trying to sort my place out, I am a weird mix of OCD with elements of hoarding ha ha, not extreme hoarding but I have these piles that seem to grow in two places in my house, usually one on the kitchen surface and another near my computer desk, always loads of crap paper work or magazines or stuff so every so often I have a blitz and sort them out and now its looking lovely again just wondering when I will start creating another small pile of crap stuff, I found Christmas presents that for some reason I had put on that part of the kitchen surface yonks ago and never sorted, its like I have a 95% OCD run clean house and then 5 % weird hoarding piles! How are you hun? Em xx

oh em you are making me laugh tonight you are just the medicine i needed its like you sensed i need cheering up im ok love now do had another hypo today a really bad one but we got him back well brother did it all bless him i like that 5% ocd lololol saying that hubby andre is as ocd im sure of it he is so clean and everything in place not like me cause a riot and then tides up after i done wot i need to do saying that i like everything to have a home lolol and i like it clean not a show home but smelling nice
xxchezzxx

Hi Chezz, I'm so sorry to hear about your dad , glad hes ok now though

yeah I am like in the main an OCD freak and have the place so neat and tidy yet there are these two weird random piles in the neat OCD house that look so out of place, like a hoarders paradise, apparently I have heard they are very linked.

I tell you my house used to be a show room type because of my OCD and on one level I loved it , well I guess on the OCD level I loved it but on another it felt so sterile and not lived in and then I got my border collie dog Lady well she turned it into a home! I try and do my OCD thingy everyday but it never looks like it used to but I love my baby dog so much that I wouldn't have it any other way. I always loved my sisters home as it looked lived in, now don't tell her that ha ha but in comparison to mine it always did and now mine does and I am trying to tackle these ruddy compulsions.

The weird thing is my OCD is extreme and my need to clean is extreme but God I hate cleaning, I find it such a waste of valuable time, wish I was rich and I could have a cleaner do it for me! Em xx

Yay 3 lbs off this week! I am now out of the 21's and into the 20's - hurrah!! I am mega happy that I have now said goodbye to the 22's and 21's :D

Thats 1 st 8 lbs (22 lbs) off in 5 weeks, I can hardly believe it and I already feel so much better for it! Em xx

Hip hip hurrah :happy036: well done chick! x

thanks pipaluk, you sure motivate me as you are doing so well , you have lost so much weight and I love the fact that you have done it through healthy eating not a typical "diet" really makes me believe I can do it this time as well.

I had been diagnosed with sleep apnea all be it "mild sleep apnea" prior to going on my plan, the thing was it didn't feel mild as I was given this ruddy mask thingy to wear at night ( a really sexy look - NOT!
;)) which I couldn't cope with and I was basically falling asleep the whole time, so tired, almost comatosed the whole time and felt awful, I'm 34 yet felt more like an unhealthy 84!! I had really up until very recently got away without any physical health issues and then wham everything started to fall apart at the same time. The thing is the 1 stone 8 lbs I have lost so far has already made such a difference especially to my sleep apnea, I am no longer so sleepy, I have so much more energy and I am getting a good nights sleep instead of the usual poor quality sleep you get with sleep apnea and thats amazing to me oh and no more mask!! :D, I think sadly for me it took these health issues to give me the much needed kick up the bum, I am so glad to see you are tackling it now at your age as I so wish I had done that, even though at 34 I am not quite over the hill yet ha ha Em xx

Back