First Week Weight in- My week update:)

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by LizzieB, 17 December 2007.

1. LizzieB

LizzieB Well-Known Member

Hi All,

Mangaged to complete my first week sucessfully. I had my first weight in today and am please to report that i lost 8lbs :D

Have had an ok week, had ups and down but over all i managed it ok:p

I have been having weird dreams realating to food this week! In the first dream i was in Britians next top model ?!?! (Subconscious has ideas of grandure!!) Well in the dream, there was a buffet on and I remember filling my plate as in my dream I had lost all my weight so I could! Then after the buffer, they were serving a three course meal:) Am so glad I can eat in my dreams!!
    I had another dream last night that i was cheating and was having fish and chips! Gosh i felt so bad in my dream for slipping, woke up feelling really depressed then realised it was just a dream and i didnt cheat at all!!! :D I remember feeling in the dream that i wasnt really enjoying the fish and chips as i had let myself down by eating it. I feel a lot more posititve now as i know i will feel that same way if i eat anything so its just not worth it. Weird that i had a dream about fish and chips as i have been desperately craving a meatball sub from subway:eat: If that was in my dream it might have got rid of my craving!!

I also have a lot more energy than before i started this diet!! Have actually been sugesting to my fiance that we go for a walk or do exercise!! Also initially i told my fiance that he had to cook for himself through out as I wouldnt be able to stand being anywhere near food. Now i am finding i actually enjoy cooking with him as smelling the food and watching him eat it satisfys me in some way!! Weird!!:crazy: He gets really annoyed when i watch him eat, but i dont care, if i cant eat he has to put up with me watching him have his dinner :D

Well thats all for this week

Good Luck to all :girlpower:
  2. purplejulie

purplejulie Well-Known Member

Well done and a fab weightloss. I also enjoy preparing dinners for the family and watching them enjoy them.

Your dreams made me smile, I dreamt of food in the first week too. I find hot toast the hardest to resist at the moment and of course what do the kids want each morning for brekkie?? - I just get the jam on quick as I don't like it with jam.
  3. foreverhope

foreverhope Well-Known Member

wooo hoooo lizzie well done!!!!!!!!!! heres to the next weigh in!! I always have weird dreams to although they have stopped being about me surrounded by food (had that in my first week lol) xx
  4. ravenbeauty5

ravenbeauty5 Keep smiling

Lol girls!!