First week weight loss

lisaloooo

What kind of weight losses did you all achieve in your first weeks??

Realise everyone is different but just interested.

I lost 9lbs, and had about 9 and a half stone to lose - at least i only have 7 to lose now!!

I lost 10lbs in my first week, 7 in my second and 6 in my third... after that I've kind of evened out to 4lbs every week :D

Im only in my first week and am the same as juju doll was. 9 & 1/2 stone to lose.

I weigh in on Friday officially but have lost 9lb so far.

I lost 6.5 pounds in my first week on LL with about 9 stone to lose but I had lost 2lb the week before with general dieting so I was pleased.

the first time i tried lighter life i lost 9 in my first week with 3stone to lose, i am now on cambridge and choose not to weigh in because its how I FEEL and not how i WEIGH.....:)

Wow your losses are inspirational.

I admire you for not weighing but with near on 10 st to lose I need to see those figures going down :)

Can't wait to start now.

I admire you for not weighing but with near on 10 st to lose I need to see those figures going down :)

You'll be amazed at how well this diet works and how quickly the pounds drop off.... wish u all the best with your diet :D

Make sure u measure urself too, coz if the scales are a bit slow one week, u can notice inch loss instead.... and clothes get to feel so loose so quickly, u can't help but feel fantastic

I only weigh myself every 2 weeks so the 1st fortnight I lost 11 lbs

Back