First week WI...10lb gone!!!

Rhian26

Hey all,

I just want to post my 1st week weight loss of 10lb!!!!! I honestly cant believe it! It is the biggest loss I've ever had and i am so pleased! I think the fact that my car has been off the road and i have had to walk kids to school etc that has helped too but i am soooo chuffed!

It just goes to show it can be done 2nd time round! Good Luck to everyone else on this weeks WI's xxxxx

Wow Rhian! Brilliantly done!! Here's to another whopper next WI ;)

Thanks and i plan to keep it up! No stopping me now!! xx

Well done you must be so pleased, that should keep you going! XX:)

well done you, I have to say your wedding photo is beautiful.. i am not married, i always joked i would get married when I am a size ten ( in my mind that meant never!!)
However I have been with my partner now for a few years and we have two lovely daughters and my son from a previous relationship,, so maybe in the next year or two Ill get to that goal and get my ring!!!! Congrats on your weight loss, you are an inspiration for newbies like myself xxx

Hey all,

I just want to post my 1st week weight loss of 10lb!!!!! I honestly cant believe it! It is the biggest loss I've ever had and i am so pleased! I think the fact that my car has been off the road and i have had to walk kids to school etc that has helped too but i am soooo chuffed!

It just goes to show it can be done 2nd time round! Good Luck to everyone else on this weeks WI's xxxxx

Well done hon that is mega!xxxxx

Hey all,

Well done hunni... everything happens for a reason ....so your car was suppose to break down so you had to walk and get this fantastic loss!!!!

hiya fantastic start and brilliant loss does that mean you will still be walking to school

xx Sharron

Back