first week

moonbeams

It's my first week on exante and tbh i'm finding the soups a little unpleasant, too clawingly creamy and tasteless. Because of this, (i'm probably in the minority) i prefer the tom and basil.
But i've hit on a brilliant plan! I roughly chopped up some garlic, chilli, ginger, lemon grass and kaffir lime leafs ( the last 2 don't contain any cirtric acid apparently despite the name) and boiled them in a pan full of water for 20 mins, then drained off the bits to leave a clear fluid and made my thai chicken soup up with that. Divine!!!! I'll be adding the stock to my veg soup tomorrow as it floated my boat so much. Happy bunny :):):)

Excellent idea. I'm having my first soup later and it's with slight worry now! I keep hearing how gopping they are :eek:

How are you coping with your first week? is this the first time you've done a VCLD?

Good luck and maybe we can help each other along the way :)
x

i did lighter life in 2008 and lost just short of 5 stone in 12 weeks. Then i have spent the last 3 years putting it on in glorious style. I'm hoping i've learnt my lesson in what not to do after finishing a vlcd. So after a few false starts i'm back on it and really feel on a roll. I'd like to lose 3 stone in time for xmas, then take a break over xmas( but not binge) and shift the rest after.
Hang in with this diet honey it really does work well and you may find you have difficult times in the first week but it will get better. This is actually my first week on Exante but second week in total as i had some ll packs for the first week. Week one weight loss was 15 pounds! How motivating is that!

Wow well done 15lbs in your first week is fantastic! and well done on your previous vlcd it takes a lot of dedication to stick to it so you should be really proud of yourself. I know you've put it back on but as you say at least you know what not to do this time :)

Back