First Week!

nessie

Loooooves MiniMins
Hey, this is my first week on SS. I'm on my 5th day and it seems the headache that I've had for the past 2 days is going now :) Drinking 4 litres of water a day, never thought I'd say that EVER! It's hard in the evening when husband and daughter are having dinner, smell their food, and just now when they've came back from doing the food shopping.

START WEIGHT - 12st 7lbs

XMAS TARGET - 10st

hiya,
im on my restart after blip last week. i started at 12 st 9. my aim is 10 stone 10lb but when i get there i will review it and like you probably go for 10 stone for xmas. just under 8 weeks til crimbo so 10 st is realistic !!
keep it up .....
i found after 7 days i really loved cooking for my family and not tempted at all by the food or the smells... very bizzare !

Hi essie and those others restarting welldone for getting so far and keep up the great work xx

Hey Jules and Sue, I'm not totally clued up on how things work on the site yet lol. How do you know when you're in ketosis? And where do you get the cool weight loss markers?

How do I reply to you all but keep my week to week weight loss info etc like you all do?

Hi and welcome Nessie to Minimins and the wonderful world that is Cambridge, I call it my miracle in a packet. We are all here when you need us and ask away if you have any questions.

Georgie
x

Thank You :)

Thanks thats a great help, for some reason when I choose the quick reply it says I'm not authorised to use it :confused: Sure I'll figure it all out soon enough lol. I'll ask for the test sticks when I go back to get weighed, really want to know what I'll have lost!

Hey Georgie, I think I'll be on here alot! It's great support. Looks like you've been doing great, well done! Running to the loo every 20 mins, which is a major pain since we're doing up our bathroom at the mo and I have to keep stopping the work! Glad I'm managing the 4 ltrs though, didnt think I would.

It does get easier, I promise!! You're bladder will get more tolerant although regular loo trips are all part of the fun - think of it as flushing all your fat away - that usually helps! Stick with the 4ltrs if you can - the more you drink the more you shrink.

Georgie
x

Know the feeling Jules, I have worn the carpet out at the office. I have to walk past the marketing team every time and apparently when I was recently on holiday they asked my colleague if I was dieting or unwell as they had noticed the dramatic weight loss and the excessive toilet trips!!

Georgie
x

Hey Jules, yeah I'm WI on tuesday, will def be on here to tell how I've done, would be great to see how you've done too :). How do I get my weight loss ticker from the ticker factory website to my signature?

I'm not telling people just now either, just prompts alot of questions all the time doesnt it but Jules is right it is great that people are noticing your weight loss.

Hopefully people will be too polite to ask about the toilet visits!!

Nessie re ticker got this from the technical forum - did mine so long ago I'd forgotten...

Go the website Trying To Conceive Ticker and set up a weight loss ticker by following the instructions, filling in your weight and goal, and create your own. On the finished page it gives several different versions of what to hylight and copy. Pick the BB code version , hylight it, then right click and copy.

Next go you your profile on this site, UserCP(in the blue bar above on the far left), click edit signature, and then paste it in your signature. Click save and your good to go ;)

Your tracker will now appear at the bottom of every post you have!

Georgie
x

Done! Think I'm getting the hang of the website now :) Thanks for the help.

You're welcome Nessie.

If I don't see you before good luck for your WIs ladies.

Georgie
x

Thanks, good luck to all! Logging off now, will be back soon :)

Back