First week

Suzi-sue

This is the first time I have posted. It is also the end of my first week on LL! Off to meeting in 25 minutes.
The week has been full of ups and downs. Defo weekend the worst to manage, but got thru it - just!
Was 8.8lb down at stop-in on Saturday, so tentatively hoping that I might have lost 10lb this week.
Think that this forum might really help during those times when I am at my least strong and hope that I might be able to help others when I am feeling strong!
Later...

This forum is a godsend, although I am more of a lurker these days as I don't get chance to respond. Hope the meeting went well, but even if you don't lose anymore - that is a fantastic loss. Well done you!!

hey suzi,welcome to minis hun,
sounds like your going strong keep it up,
elaine x

Thank You both so much for your responses. You are right Kaalin, just looking in and finding responses helps! Total loss for the week was 9.7lbs so not quite the 10lbs I had hoped for but I am happy with that.
Meeting was good - always inspiring for another week. Having a pretty good day today and although having a quiet evening in am not too drawn to the kitchen - may even go swimming later.
Suz

let us know how you get on !! xx

Back