First Week!

:wave_cry: Hi Ladies,

Its my first week on the Celeb Slim and i am actually quite enjoying it (especially the soup) anyway, im weighing myself on Monday which will e exactly a week since i started and am really worried i haven't lost anything as i don't feel any different. I have read a few of the other threads posted and some people have lost up to a wopping 8lb's in just 1 week. Has anybody got any really good success stories and how much have you lost over months??

Emma

Hi Emma

Welcome aboard, I lost 9lbs in my first week and 4 in my second. Most of us on here have been doing it for 2 -3 weeks so far but everyone is doing really well.

Good luck for your weigh in on Monday.

Maz

hi emma..

I know its tempting but its best to stick to weighing yourself just once a week (I should take my own advice here too! ;))

good luck.. if you are following it correctly you are sure to lose.. dont forget to drink the water tho.. that was my downfall this week.. didnt drink much for 4 days and stayed the same this week..

I had a disaster with my last soup sachet.. was rushing this morning and grabbed what I thought was a latte shake.. made it up and swigged a mouthful only to find it was cold chicken soup.... not nice :D

OMG that is a disaster, mmm the late shakes are my fave, only got one left :cry:

This week i have drank my whole body weight in water i think, it also fills me up through the day whilst in work - saves me munching on snacks!!

I haven't really snacked this week apart from the odd muller light now.

Ill let you know what i have lost...or gained :confused:

Thanks for the comments girls.

Woops Emma - Mullerlights are a no no I'm afraid. It is really important to snack to keep your metabolism going but stick to the allowable ones for optimum weight loss.

Maz

Hello and Welcome I lost 6.5lbs in my 1st week 2nd week now and I like CS its easier than CD and LL.
Remember stick to CS's programme and it should come off xx

Hi Emma - welcome and best wishes for week one. You will lose weight if you stick to the CS rules, so please don't worry! I think I'm right in saying that the average over a 4 week period of CS is around 12-14lbs, so if you have a big lose one week you may have smaller loses the other 3, or maybe 4 small and even loses but we all get there one way or another by the end of four weeks - so don't worry about having a big lose on week one.

I'm on day 11 and finding the diet easy for now and enjoying the shakes etc., hope it continues!

Good luck and let us know how your getting on x

Thanks for all your comments, im actually quite looking forward to my weigh in... and as for the muller lights i really didnt think they would be a problem as they contain hardly any fat...good job i only had 1 through my week so far.

The only part of CS that i struggle with is the dinner time. It seems to me all i have eaten for a week is meat fish and salad!! Ordered the cook book the other day but dont really fancy any of the recipes...ill give it a go though.

Oh and one last question? Is everyone doing lots of exercise or is CS working on it's own?

Back