First Weekend!!

rainbow - you dont by chance work at the mdec do ya?!

Lipotrim is like a fashion accessory in there!!!

Cherry - you sound exactly like me lol Ahhh well, LT will do the hard work, we've just gotta keep it off afterwards :)

Summer - Hey hun, not doing too bad just tired after a late night :) Well I was on LT for 12 weeks last year and am just into my 4th week this time around :)

You get some good magazines Summer?
Looks like ill be make a pitstop on the way home and joining you lol!!

rainbow - you dont by chance work at the mdec do ya?!

Lipotrim is like a fashion accessory in there!!!

Oooohhhh yes... unfortunately :eek: You a keyboard monkey too? :p

Oh yes! i bought 7 magazines!! 5 scratchcards (didnt win a bloody thing!) and 5 lucky lottery dips ...!!! heres hoping!

Should defo go and buy some, will keep you distracted! :D

Hmmm... now I'm trying to figure out if I know you... :D

Do you too work in the same place?!!!!

Yep Might get a dvd out too :) Any recommendations?

haha!! i have just looked at your profile!!! Gemma!!!!!
It's Tanya.E!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! fancy stumbling across you on here!
I thought you had stopped lipotrim now?

Hehe Hey sweetie! You were one of the people I thought you might be... if that makes sense lol The profile pic is very you :)

Yeah, did stop for a while but only because I had to. Still got some lard to shift ;) So how you coping so far?

There is nothing of you to shift burd!! You crazy loon!!
I'm doing ok - im actually really liking it!! :) Only on day 5 but all is ok so far (besides the bad breath!!)

Im not on late shift any more now! how cool is that!! i start earlies on tuesday so thats guna better my lifestyle too!! :)

How are you on it now that you have restarted?

P.s Whats a rep point?!!!! lol

Well that's the main thing - the people that seem to have the most probs on LT are the ones who see it as a punishment and really dislike it. The fact that you are enjoying it will definitely help and just wait until your first WI :D What pharmacy do you go to?

Oh wow you got earlies? Brave! I don't think I could handle that but good luck to you! :)

Restarting was really hard - tried to do it all through November and December and only managed it a few weeks ago. It's true, the first time really is the easiest so if you can possibly avoid coming off it until you're done you'll be making it easier on yourself.

Rep points are just points you get when you make a good post or if you say something someone else agrees with. You also get them for helping others out and stuff. It's a bit of silly nonsense but I like it :)

Have you heard about the stuff you can do to the shakes to make them a bit more interesting or are you just having them straight?

Good luck on the competitions in the magazine!!!

aaah thats nuts that use two know each other!!

Its such a small world.. And a small world wide internet hahaha!!

Yeah i've heard about some things for the shakes but most involve coffee, and i dont like coffee! lol infact i dont even like tea so im stuck with water and cold shakes - but i am enjoying it!

My deadline date is the 26th june - thats what i am aiming for! only 145 days to go! (facebook status!! lol) i keep reading restarting is really hard so im determined to do it first time around :)

I go to the Kings Street Chemist ... which one do you go?
I have my first weigh in monday - im quite excited really!! lol

aaah thats nuts that use two know each other!!

Its such a small world.. And a small world wide internet hahaha!!

Indeed!! :)

Mind you im not surprised theres loads of people in our work place on it! :)

First WI is always the best and it's usually what keeps the strugglers on the wagon as they can't believe how much they've lost! Fingers crossed it a big'un for you on Monday! :)

I'm a Kings Street girl too and used to weigh on Mondays too but started on a Thursday this time so that's my new WI day. There are loads of girls and guys on here that get weighed on a Monday though and sometimes a thread gets put up where all of the Monday lot put down their losses and see how much they lost collectively that week. We did over (I think) 5 stone once :D

Have you tried the soup? It's like the flapjacks in that people either love it or hate it but with some added stuff it's not that bad lol Just makes a change to have something hot :) You can add a little bit of peppermint tea to the chocolate shake to make mint-choc - it doesn't really taste of tea and if you only use a little tea it's a very subtle taste anyway.

I'm not going to try the soup or flapjacks for a while cuz i am really liking the shakes (all be it only strawberry and chocolate!) but im guna stick with it cuz it seems at the min thats whats working! i imagine i will try the flapjacks and soup soon though! :)

Well it was nice to find someone on here that i know!! small world! Good luck burd with it - im sure you will do well :) xxxxxxxxx

Back