First weeks weigh in this morning

needtoslim

And I've lost 6.4lb! Yippee!
Was planning to quit this weekend as have a family thing on, but I'll see how I get on.

Congrats on your first week, well done.
leaih

Thank you! I think I can get through this weekend and stay on plan so will probably order more packs for next week, but I have a family meal out next Saturday at a Chinese buffet and just cant get out of it at all, so really worried about what to do.
According to the BMI chart, I am now .1 away from healty BMI!
I want to lose another 12lb I think and thend ecide what to do.
xx

Well done needtoslim! Keep it up! Xx

Family meal - I've got one too and I'm planning to use the food poisoning option/ not feeling well. If they don't like it it's tough. I will remind them that I'm hardly going to waste away! I would say go, cuz when I did LL I went out for more meals than I ever did being 100% it's kinda weird. I felt empowered doing it. Had a pack before going and just drank water when there. I didn't care.

As you can see I've found my mojo now. In the zone. Ain't nobody gonna knock us off it as its our weight issue not theirs. That's my motto. Xx

Hi Ninja! I've been wondering where you were! 7lbs? Thats fantastic!
Well, last night I decided to have a blow out - wine, snacks, the whole shooting match! But it was a decision I made, I didn't just 'drift' into it. I weighed myself today and dont appear to have gained (yet) but I'm right back on it again today! :)
My parcel of food for next week arrived yesterday and then I got some bad news - thanks to a cock up with my working tax credit and bank I will have approx £40 per week to buy food with for the next few weeks!
I'm livid! I refuse to dip into savings for food money, so basically, when all the packs are gone, I'm off S&S, but the good thing is, I know it works and its normally affordable for me, so if I need to go on it again, I know I can do it. To be honest, I wasn't planning on doing it ovcer the school hols as we eat out a lot with picnics etc in the summer and of course my family don't know I'm doing it so it would become very tricky!
keep it up Ninja! xxxxxxx

Back