first weeks weight in

gemmybean

Hiya guys, i had my first weeks weigh in last night and i was shocked to discover that i had lost 2 pounds.
Although it was my first week which technically means that i should have been on my best behaviour i overindulged (a little lol) over the weekend which made me positive that i wouldn't lose anything. But, i've lost which is fab.
My weigh is on a monday, which is a bit of a pain in the bum, as it obviously means that i have to attempt to control myself over the weekend which is annoying but still i suppose it will keep me on the straight and narrow...............
I brought one of those electronic points counters last night - and its fab, rather then keep having to go through my books, and find the right page etc i can just type all the information in and it does it all for me, i also brought the eating out book - and i have to say that i'm a little scared by how little i can eat out. hmmmmm......

Well Done :D I agree it is a little scary :eek: when you see how many points are in some restaurant foods :eek:

Back