Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

first weeks weight in

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by gemmybean, 3 August 2010 Social URL.

1. gemmybean

gemmybean Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st6lb
    Current Weight:
    10st13.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(4.38%)
    Diet:
    Eat more to weigh less
    Hiya guys, i had my first weeks weigh in last night and i was shocked to discover that i had lost 2 pounds.
    Although it was my first week which technically means that i should have been on my best behaviour i overindulged (a little lol) over the weekend which made me positive that i wouldn't lose anything. But, i've lost which is fab.
    My weigh is on a monday, which is a bit of a pain in the bum, as it obviously means that i have to attempt to control myself over the weekend which is annoying but still i suppose it will keep me on the straight and narrow...............
    I brought one of those electronic points counters last night - and its fab, rather then keep having to go through my books, and find the right page etc i can just type all the information in and it does it all for me, i also brought the eating out book - and i have to say that i'm a little scared by how little i can eat out. hmmmmm......

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. purple_rain

purple_rain Silver Member

Diet:
    Slimmingworld
    Well done on your loss!

4. gemmybean

gemmybean Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st6lb
    Current Weight:
    10st13.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(4.38%)
    Diet:
    Eat more to weigh less
    thank you - =0)

5. starla

starla Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st1.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Well Done :D I agree it is a little scary :eek: when you see how many points are in some restaurant foods :eek:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.