First weeks weight loss....

Woodland girl said:
I do a lot on my up days thb. Cycling anything from 10-40 miles, or a little work out app including weights and crunched etc or working in our wood moving logs, building, chainsaw work.

I firmly believe in exercise, good for us in so many ways and it does help with weight loss, however... In my experience it was changing what I eat that brought the loss!

FORTY miles??????? OMG makes me realise how unfit I am Id struggle with four!

Don't feel disheartened Claire, we all start somewhere! I had to build up to it.
Start with 4 miles, then 6 then 10 then back to 4 but go faster ... Before you know it you will be zipping along :)

Not strictly a weigh in but found a note of my measurements from last year and have lost 6-7 inches off all areas. I am so over the moon. Means I haven't been as undisciplined as I thought this year. Only starting juddding a few weeks ago as had been dabbling with SW and CC but am feeling so much fitter since starting . Am back at my home in Turkey this week and started swimming again yesterday. We have an full size pool on site and I swam 30 lengths with no difficulty. That was a first usually takes me three weeks to work up to it. So so motivated!!! Have a good day folks.

8 lb in your first week wow!

I'm on my phone so cannot see sig or stats. Can I ask what you've lost since your first week weigh in ClaireLR?

Back