First weigh in after my month off!!!

Gem Dec 17th 06

I put on 5.5lbs whilst having fun getting married and being on honeymoon.

Started again a week ago and got weighed last night - I've lost 3 & 1/4 lbs which is fab considering it was a struggle and I decided mid week to stop doing it altoghether!!!!

It's inspired me to keep going.

I want to lose another 1stone 11lbs. I figure if I stick to it, I'll get rid of it in a few weeks and then can be slim for the first summer in YEARS!!!
Whereas if I came off of it and tried to be 'sensible' it just wouldn't happen!!!!

Here's hoping I stick to it!!!

Gemx

Firtsly congratulations on your marriage and well done for loosing the weight before the wedding.
Is such a magical time and enjoy every minute. You didn't put on much weight whilst on honeymoon. You must be so delghted.
You seem very focused on loosing the extra pounds and getting to your goal. I wish you lots of luck. Your hubby must be so proud of you and rightly so!!
I am too looking forward to the summer so that I can reveal my new figure.
Good luck hun!! The road will not be a long one!!
xx
PS.Any pics from the wedding??

Last edited:
Thanks ladies

Star - I was VERY happy at how much weight I'd gained!! I knew I hadn't put too much on but to not even gain half a stone was fantastic - I wasn't at all good whilst in New York - Oh the cheesecake!!!! :D
My hubby is proud of me and I want to be proud of me too, hence wanting to loose the rest!!

bettyboo, I am still on a high, I love being a Mrs!!!

I've attached a couple of pics of us!!!

Gemx

Attachments

• gem wedding and christmas 032.jpg
    gem wedding and christmas 032.jpg
    129.8 KB · Views: 29
  • gem wedding and christmas 037.jpg
    gem wedding and christmas 037.jpg
    129.9 KB · Views: 33
Fab piccies, love em, well done on the 5.5lbs, thats fantastic taking everything into consideration x

Back