First weigh in and - 10 Lbs!!!

Tridi

Hey Gals,

my first weigh in after one week (5 days attack and 2 PV) and I lost a whooping 10 lbs!!!!:D

Over the moon! And it wasn't hard. I will stick to 3 PP and 3 PV. What do you think guys? What order to you do the cruise and which experience did you have?
I suppose it's more depending on each individual liking but what is working best for you?

Thanks for your replies

X

well done hun great loss 3pv/pp sounds great

Well done you, brilliant start.

Dont be down if this week is less.

Keep it up, you'll be there in no time ;)

No I won't be down, I know that it will be less and tbh I really didn't think I would even get to 10 lbs! Bare in mind I am on TOTM . I did Lipotrim before where I have lost an average of 2-5 pounds a week and that was too much and too fast and as you can tell i didn't manage to change my habbits.

i think once you come to terms with yourself that it simply does take some time and a proper change of Lifestyle, then the diet goes easier. Stress= weightgain/no weightloss!

Just concentrate on where you wanna get, be, want rather the things you DON'T get, be or want!

you go girls,we'll get there :)

X

Well done, this was just the type of post I needed to make me start so a huge thank you from me :)

Susiecm, YES do start! This diet is really easy. You are never hungry and in fact have a lot to work with in terms of foods that you are allowed to eat. I have a sweet tooth so I was a bit worried but seriously, I have no cravings for sweet stuff and if I do, there are a lot of things I can make.

Make sure you get the recipe book, I find it very helpful and inspiring and if you make sure you have all the allowed foods in the house, you simply can't fail!

Good luck hun and let us know how you are getting on

XX

Excellent work Tridi! Well done!

Hello Betty - open a diary and join in properly!

Amazing...great inspiration for me starting tomorrow so thankyou for posting!! xx

Back