first weigh in back

well i put 5 and a half pound :eek:on between 17th december and 7th jan, not bad for 3 weeks of xmas and i ate loads. back on track today, had so many new members at our group last night. Im starting the extra easy plan today x

all this extra easy stuff is very unnerving don't ya think i'm a bit worried bout doing it i had a little bash at it but i have conditioned myself not to have certain things together now i'm scared if i stop it will all go to pot lol i have the will power of a 3 year old. xmas was definately fun on the food front i enjoyed all that gorging but it is nice to eat helthy .

well when she explained it last night every1 couldnt believe you can eat so much and loose weight, but my friend had to trial it for 2weeks and lost 3 pound each week, and she said its so nice to have a huge spag bol with the mince and pasta. i suppose it would work, but i bet u would have to exercise aswell. im going to try it for a week,and if it doesnt work il be staying with red and green days.

Back