First Weigh in Done!

caffsean

I've had my first weigh in today and I've lost 7lbs (which is half a stone) YAY. It's not as much as i'd hoped for but more than I expected so I'm very pleased.

The nurse congratulated me and she seemed impressed that I'd stuck to it and had actually found it quite easyish. So take that! ha :D

I hope that everyone else with weigh ins have done well too! I'm sure you have. ;)

Cath.

:clap::clap: Wonderful news!!! You should be so proud of yourself.

I lost 5 pounds this week so was very happy!! I'm just 1 pounds shy of a stone now! Now. . . Come on week 3!

I've had my first weigh in today and I've lost 7lbs (which is half a stone) YAY. It's not as much as i'd hoped for but more than I expected so I'm very pleased.

The nurse congratulated me and she seemed impressed that I'd stuck to it and had actually found it quite easyish. So take that! ha :D

I hope that everyone else with weigh ins have done well too! I'm sure you have. ;)

Cath.

hey! thats well good for week one! keep up the good work!

Well done diva that's great! I'm sure you'll smash your one stone next week! Thank you vanilly and gem gem thats very kind of you to say.

I'm sure that as it's my totm that I really lost 10lbs (well thats what I'm going to tell myself anyway!) LMAO. :cross:

Good luck for next week all!
my first week i lost 8lbs and it was my totm! so heres hoping this week ill be skinnymalinks!

Well done all. I lost 5lbs this week - totally delighted! 12 more to target and I have 3 weeks left, I might just about do this...

Back