First weigh in folks:)

Time2Shine

Hi ya. I have just completed my first week on the sole source step and returned from my first weigh in.

I have found this step really helpful and it has helped through a tough first few days- thank you. I managed to not give in and stuck to it 100% so very pleased.

I had a great loss and managed to lose 1st and 2 pounds!!!! Yip weeded:)

My starting weight was 22st 9 pounds so I have a lot to lose but certainly on the right track.

Keep up the good work people and will keep you updated on my progress.

Starting Weight 22st 9 Ib

12th Jan. 16 Ib LOSS :)
19th Jan.

Wow that is a great first week loss, well done you! Keep it up and gd luck with the 2nd week!!!!

wow weeeee thats amazing - well done :)

Thats amazing well done! Bet u feel great, good luck for week 2 xxx

That's incredible.......keep it up!!!

That's amazing!!! Well done!!! Xx

Thanks for your kind comments:). I am really determined to follow this through and will keep you updated on my progress highs/ lows.

January 2012 The journey has begun!!!!

That is so inspiring well done you. I'm on day 5 and I've stuck to it 100% so I really hope it shows on the scales! Well done again

Evening everyone

I had my second weigh in tonight and I am pleased to announce a loss of 7 Ibs!!!!

Am very pleased with this and I feel so much better for it already. I have a long way to go but really feel as if I can stick to this and continue my journey to a thinner me:)

Keep at it everyone- you can do it!!!!

Bruce

Starting weight 22 st 9Ib ( 6/1/12 )

13/1/12 16 Ib loss
19/1/12. 7 Ib loss

Wow amazing weight losses in week 1 & 2 you must be so proud of yourself x well done :)

Well done
you are doing brilliantly :D

kaz:)

Fab losses well done xxx

Update..............wee folks it was week 4 for me today and I ave lost another 5 Ibs:).... So that's two and a half stone in my first month:):)

I still have a long way to go but very committed to this diet. Keep up the good work everyone:)

I find this site very helpful and it makes me stick on course so thanks to everyone:)

Bruce

Fantastic well done you!!!

Wow! Thats got to be a record loss! WELL DONE!

Back