First Weigh-In last night :)

Holliedollie

Hi peeps! so my first week on ProPoints and i lost 8lb!! I don't understand how!! it was 2 of my friends birthdays this weekend so I've had 2 meals out and lots of alcohol :D I stuck to my points tho and used all my 49 but STILL!

think I'm just in shock, I went in saying I'll be happy with 3lb in my first week, so I'm overjoyed! what was everyone else's first week losses like?

Well done hun! I got mine tonight, but deff won't lose as much as that.. you lose alot of water in your first weeks too so that's the reason it's always alot on your first week but still a very impressive lose!! Keep up the good work :)

I had my first weigh in on Tuesday and lost 6lbs, wasdead chuffed considering I didn't think it throught and ate lots of the sandwiches provided by work shortly before going to the meeting! :p

Well Done you........
I was a bit worried after reading some of the posts on here that the pp, won't work.
Glad to see they do ;-))

4lbs!

Well done everyone! I've lost 4 pounds after 10 days on new pp...it definitely works! I struggle to diet as I've got such a big appetite but free fruit really helps - that and points free veggie soups!

This is really making me think that I may actually loose weight when I get weighed on Tuesday. First week and I would be gutted if I didn't loose, but it seems as if this propoints diet is working for most people.

Well done everyone!

Love n stuff
J x

Good luck j I'm sure u will be fine x x

Good Luck, and you will lose weight!!!! ;-)))

Back