First weigh in, lost only half a pound, tell me it gets better!

Will it get better?

• Yes

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Christa Bass

Hello all!

I've been creeping on the forums on here all day, getting great tips and information from a lot of you. So thank you.

Yesterday I weighed in for the first time and thought I'd followed the plan to a tee but only lost half a pound. Honestly, I was gutted and ran out of group without speaking to anyone as quickly as I could. I am so tempted to throw in the towel but I won't.

Can anyone reassure me that it gets better and that my weightloss will catch up with me? Frankly I feel like I just need some wisdom. Anyone game?

Thanks in advance.

I've never been on a forum like this before but you all seem very clued up and are seeing incredible results through all your hard work.

I want to lose 4 stone to start with, 5 overall.

CB

Put a food diary on. Without seeing we cant really give any tips.

Im assuming your doing EE?

Are you having plenty of what I think is "superfree"?

Are you having some syns?

This might sound a bit mad but if I dont eat enough (of the right foods in moderation), mine tends to be slow. I am doing red/green which is old school.

I was taught if you dont eat enough or miss meals your body can go into starvation mode and when you next eat it will grab and keep hold of it.

I also believe regular meals...and changing foods here and there can keep the metabolism up better.

Stick at it and follow your plan, keep a diary of everything that passes your lips. You can do it. :)

Don't get disheartened AT ALL. With you having 4 stone to lose, you will have ups and downs (no pun intended). YOu'll have a week where you lose more than you expected, and week's where you sometimes lose less. It just feels more of a kick in the teeth when you hardly lose even though you've done what you should do.
Keep the faith and keep away from the cookie jar ;)
Good luck!
Ben x

Back