First weigh in today on 790

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by pigletpoo, 24 January 2008 Social URL.

1. pigletpoo

pigletpoo Member

Hi all,
    I had my weigh in a day early as I couldnt make tomorrow,

I am supposed to be on 790, started last friday. But went out Saturday night, drank far too much vodka and diet coke which led to lots of baileys and other shots too - DOH!

Then I tried the soup and it made me sick, so I have been doing it all competely wrong. I made my own cauliflour soup, and I have been eating a shake for breaky, big bowl homemade soup for lunch, quorn pieces and veg or salad for tea and another shake before bed.

I was pleasently surprised to find I lost 5lb! In 6 days.
    So down from 13st 10, to 13st 5

Roll on next week, it will be 8 days now before I get weighed. I'm going to try and eat 3 CD meals a day now, as I got a telling off from my couseller.

Well done everyone else.

Piglet x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. debz32

debz32 Gold Member

Hey Piglet !!

5lbs is FAB - well done......

Debz xx

4. mustdoit

mustdoit susan

Diet:
    atkins
    should i tell you off as well or say that was a one off wasn't it ?...............and back on the plan ...xx

5. taureanbeaut

taureanbeaut Full Member

Diet:
    SLIMMING WORLD
    Hi Piglet!

Well done on the 5lbs! Start this week afresh and all the best!

You can do it!

x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.