First weigh in today!

WOOHOO Brilliant well done

Helen xx

Well done you!!! That is brilliant!

Well done and goodluck :)

Fabulous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So happy for you hun well done!! xx

I want to add a tracker like you lot and update weeks etc?????, I look bare on my profile.

Well done to you all too, Emsiem you had a brill wait loss, you go girl!!

well done lou lou - i hope i can be as successful monday :)x

Well done! My CDC told me to lose 10lbs in my first week but I lost 8 today end of the first week. She was really off with me felt like crying when I came out. I have tried the diet a couple of times and I think she thinks I am wasting her time. But I'm doing it for myself now.

Good luck x

Well done! My CDC told me to lose 10lbs in my first week but I lost 8 today end of the first week. She was really off with me felt like crying when I came out. I have tried the diet a couple of times and I think she thinks I am wasting her time. But I'm doing it for myself now.

Good luck x

No!!! are you having a laugh, she was off with you for losing a fantastic, whooping 8lb. If I was you I would get on the CD site look up your postcode and get on the phone to another CDC. She is not helping you at all!!!, you poor thing. Please get someone else.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Brilliant loss LouLou and SlimmerBambini how can a CDC tell you what you must lose, surley it is up to your body how much you lose and we all do it at different rates. I think this is horrid for her to make you feel so bad, it could have put you off totally, grrrrrrr!!!! Good on you for keeping going x

Back