First weigh-in tomorrow

Hello everyone,

I have tried todo the Cambridge diet numerous times and never made it to weigh in!!

I am pleased to say that I've made it to day 6 (furthest ever) and I'm looking forward to my weigh in :)

Ive got a huge amount of weight to lose so hope I can carry on - any tips welcome!!

Hiya Dallydaisy

Well done on sticking to it! That's fab! I bet you get a great surprise when you get on the scales tomorrow. I have just finished week 1. This is my first time trying the diet and I lost 12lbs in my first week. I am absolutely delighted! Like you, I've lots to lose (I was 19st 12lb) when I started.

I haven't been hungry this week (but know that could change at any time) and have stuck to porridge for breakfast, shake for lunch and soup for dinner every day. I've drunk lots of water and lots of green tea. I always make my packets up with more water than it states and they seem to last longer. I also always eat my porridge and soups with a spoon as again, that seems to make them last longer.

Let us know how you get on with your weigh in and good luck for tomorrow, you'll do great!

Good luck. Weigh ins are so exciting ..... :D

Good luck. First weigh ins are always fabby :)

Hiya Dallydaisy

Well done on sticking to it! That's fab! I bet you get a great surprise when you get on the scales tomorrow. I have just finished week 1. This is my first time trying the diet and I lost 12lbs in my first week. I am absolutely delighted! Like you, I've lots to lose (I was 19st 12lb) when I started.

I haven't been hungry this week (but know that could change at any time) and have stuck to porridge for breakfast, shake for lunch and soup for dinner every day. I've drunk lots of water and lots of green tea. I always make my packets up with more water than it states and they seem to last longer. I also always eat my porridge and soups with a spoon as again, that seems to make them last longer.

Let us know how you get on with your weigh in and good luck for tomorrow, you'll do great!

Hi Laura - thanks for your MSG - we've started almost the same weight! I was 19st10lb when I started last week.

Thanks everyone for your replies - I feel like I can do this... Fingers crossed!

Back