First Weigh In Tonight - Dreading it :(

As the title says, I have my first WI tonight.

I was really pleased as by my scales I seemed to be losing 1lb a day but this morning they say I have GAINED 2lbs :cry:

I can`t believe it, All week losing then the day of WI I GAIN :cry:

I didn`t have as much water yesterday as usual, Don`t know if that could be why. I also had fish for my tea (on 810 plan) and will be gutted if it`s because of that :cry:

I`m so gutted :cry:

Hello ,

Good luck with first WI. Sounds like you had a good week, so the scales should show that:)
How have you found your first week?
Good luck tonight.
I am still plodding on with ww, didn't get weighed monday, but still following it xx

Hi hunnie x

It WAS a good week with the 1lb loss a day. I have NO idea why I have gained 2lbs as I have stuck to the diet 100% :cry:

Tbh I have found the diet easy so far. I have even managed to get the water down me which was a huge thing as I can usually go all day without a drink.

I will really be gutted tonight if she says I haven`t lost much :cry:

How are you finding WW? Are you doing it alone or going to a group? Good luck for your weigh in Xxxx

That's good that your week been good and you found it easy:) The gain could just be water retention!! Sure you will be fine
Going to get weighed on saturday as easier day for me. Yes, its good so far..also signed up for a 5k run in september for charity to motivate me.
Just thought I would take the slow steady route now to loose weight :)
Well , good luck hunnie for tonight xx

How can I get rid of the water for tonight?

Good luck for Saturday - Are you going to a groupt to get weighed?

When/Where is the run you`re doing and which charity is it for? (I`m so nosy :8855: ) I`m doing RFL on the 19th of this month - Wow that has come round so quick!

Slow & steady wins the race ;) Good luck hun, Let me know how WI goes for you Xx

You might be surprised on cd the scales don't move or you gain, then suddenly it goes. I suffered badly from water retention, and was just told to keep drinking water.
The run I am doing is in London, womens only (sorry guys) for nspcc.
decided to join group as I know I can't go it alone, should have gone two weeks ago but overslept!! :) xx

Hi hunnie x

It WAS a good week with the 1lb loss a day. I have NO idea why I have gained 2lbs as I have stuck to the diet 100% :cry:

Then you have nothing to worry about becuase you cannot possibly have gained Fat, which is all you are trying to lose! You aren't trying to lose water, so as long as you have been 100% stop obsessing about the scales as it is impossible to have gained actual weight!

Back