Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

First Weigh In Tonight

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by TryAgainer, 10 February 2010 Social URL.

1. TryAgainer

TryAgainer Member

Diet:
    WW ProPoints
    I'm off for my first weigh in tonight following points. It has been a struggle and I've thought of food constantly --- just the thought that I can't grab a piece of fruit (yes I know I could grab a carrot .... but .......... grrrr .... don't even want to go down that route!!!)

I'm just making some Marmalade Muffins from the recipe in Your Week for a treat when I get back in tonight!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. YummyMummy2B

YummyMummy2B Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st10lb
    Current Weight:
    18st13.5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10.5lb(3.8%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
  4. TryAgainer

TryAgainer Member

Diet:
    WW ProPoints
    Well I lost 1.1/2 lbs which I don't feel was enough for the deprivation I felt!!! Also the points were calculated wrongly as well. We found out because I said I was always hungry. I was 2 points short of my total which will make a lot of difference to having a fruit snack.

Not a particularly happy bunny!!

5. Lil Miss Sunshine

Lil Miss Sunshine WE can do this :)

Current Weight:
    13st9.5lb
    Diet:
    Cal Counting fitnesspal.com
    1 1/2 pounds is great, if u do that most weeks u will lose loads

6. TryAgainer

TryAgainer Member

Diet:
    WW ProPoints
    Yes if it was every week, I would think that would be good. But it was my first week on WW Points ... so that's why I was a bit disappointed!!!! Hey ho .... I will keep on going!!!!

7. Lil Miss Sunshine

Lil Miss Sunshine WE can do this :)

Current Weight:
    13st9.5lb
    Diet:
    Cal Counting fitnesspal.com
    to be honest im the same any time i join back in ww, i think i might lose a pound, its very disheartening because everyone else who joins loses 3 or way more on their first weigh in. i dont go anymore over the slow rate i lose it. But take your measurements. Keep to the plan. After 4 weeks u will be surprised the inches you lost, which will keep you on top form ;)

8. puggso_32

puggso_32 Right to the 'point'

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st8lb
    Lost(%):
    4st9lb(29.02%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    WW
    If you want something, have it. If not then you are depriving yourself and that's not how it should work. Just need to plan out a bit better :)

9. carlah24

carlah24 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st8lb
    Current Weight:
    15st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    I dont feel like i deprive myself at all on this diet i think its great

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.