First Weigh In Tonight

TryAgainer

I'm off for my first weigh in tonight following points. It has been a struggle and I've thought of food constantly --- just the thought that I can't grab a piece of fruit (yes I know I could grab a carrot .... but .......... grrrr .... don't even want to go down that route!!!)

I'm just making some Marmalade Muffins from the recipe in Your Week for a treat when I get back in tonight!!

Well I lost 1.1/2 lbs which I don't feel was enough for the deprivation I felt!!! Also the points were calculated wrongly as well. We found out because I said I was always hungry. I was 2 points short of my total which will make a lot of difference to having a fruit snack.

Not a particularly happy bunny!!

Yes if it was every week, I would think that would be good. But it was my first week on WW Points ... so that's why I was a bit disappointed!!!! Hey ho .... I will keep on going!!!!

to be honest im the same any time i join back in ww, i think i might lose a pound, its very disheartening because everyone else who joins loses 3 or way more on their first weigh in. i dont go anymore over the slow rate i lose it. But take your measurements. Keep to the plan. After 4 weeks u will be surprised the inches you lost, which will keep you on top form ;)

If you want something, have it. If not then you are depriving yourself and that's not how it should work. Just need to plan out a bit better :)

I dont feel like i deprive myself at all on this diet i think its great

Back