First weigh in tonight

snowyz81

Dreading it !

I was doing really well apart from the incident with the Brivita Bars, ended up going the lakes over night on saturday and we ended up going for a meal out. Very posh resturant all al-a-cart (if thats how you spell it) i tried to pick healthy but didnt do well.

So i'm really dreading it now, i've done the stupid thing and weighed myself and seem like i will have lost something at least, Fingers crossed.

Ooh, you lucky thing, a weekend away in the lakes. I hope you enjoyed your posh meal out too.

Sometimes SW is a priority, but sometimes life comes first Snowy. There is little point going to a nice restaurant and not having what you fancy. Use this treat at a motivational tool. Think back at how good it was when you are having a bad SW day, and promise yourself another nice meal out in a few months' time as a reward for staying on plan in the interim.

The great thing about Slimming World is that most of the time SW and life are pretty compatible, so this is not something that will happen every week :)

Good luck for tonight :D x

I agree with Prawnchopsuey. It was a special occasion and if you're going stick with this plan as a plan for life then you have to have these one-off celebrations. Make sure you pull a bit back now so the damage is limited and fingers crossed you will have lost at next WI...But please don't beat up on yourself/feel guilty about your treat. We all have them from time to time!

Too be honest, i felt quiet ill after the meal, it was a lovely meal best meal i've had, however i think cause i'd cut quiet alot out of my diet i think the richness of the food was abit too much.

I'm back on it now and as you say sw is so easy to stick to.

Good luck for WI later. Let us know how you do. X

Good luck for your weigh in tonight, I bet you'll find that you've lost, especially if you stuck to the plan most of the time. Let us know how you do :)

Back