first weigh in tonight

shaunv

well guys i went away with my g/f for the weekend, i tried sooo hard but slipped off plan, i'm gutted it was really on my mind yesterday, i know now that i will stick 100% to it, after a big TGI burger and shake yesterday i felt sick, bloated, slow and uurrgghh.

my CDC is on her way round now for my first WI so i will post the results when she goes, i need a good :copon:

There you are!!! I went back on some old posts and thought where has Shaun gone? It can be very easy to fall off the plan, just think of the fat content in burgers etc.. it must shock the body hence feeling sick.. cdc gives your body a detox, when you go up the plans, food is re-introduced slowly and based on protein foods and not the bad fat guys! listen too me sounding like I know it all !:8855:good luck with weigh in!!!

well she has been and i have lost 6lb so i'm quite happy about that

Well done shaun , a great first loss and you will probably get another good one next week....
Good luck for your next week!
x

Thats a great loss Shaun, well done. Think positive, stay strong and I'm sure you'll have another next week.

well guys i went away with my g/f for the weekend, i tried sooo hard but slipped off plan, i'm gutted it was really on my mind yesterday, i know now that i will stick 100% to it, after a big TGI burger and shake yesterday i felt sick, bloated, slow and uurrgghh.

my CDC is on her way round now for my first WI so i will post the results when she goes, i need a good :copon:

Well done Shaun .. 6 lbs is a fab loss.. but just think if you would not have had the burger and shake you would have lost more :copon:!!!!! I only said that as you said you need a good tellin off!

Good luck for the week ahead !

really pleased you lost a great amount Shaunv! :D The slip up will help you remember to keep strong I'm sure, the first week is awful!! ((Hugs)) even without a weekend away! I had a weekend away and ate alot more than that.. lol don't look back! ;) what's done is done. :)

Well I hope you had Jack Daniels sauce with your bugger to make sure it was a worthwhile cheat :p

:rotflmao:

slip of the finger lol, i did and i had a caramel milkshake :break_diet:

:rotflmao:

slip of the finger lol, i did and i had a caramel milkshake :break_diet:

Im jealous! I used to work there and love the menu so much! Though I understand why I got as fat as I did - I used to eat a whole sharing popcorn brownie sundae - to myself!! On a lunch break.. every day!! Argh!

it was my first time, i think i will celebrate when i hit goal by going back ;-)

Back