First weigh in..whoohoo

wellandgood

Silver Member
8 lbs gone first weigh in.:D
:character00238::character00238::character00238:
I though it would be less but not complaining!! Had some difficult moments but never gave in. I hope it gets a little easier. gotta keep going...

Cant wait till next week.

thanks minimins for the inspiration.

Hi Hun, well done on your loss 8lbs is great! Hopefully it will spur you on for week 2 :) x

Wellandgood
Well we made it through the first week, 8lbs is fantastic. Congratulations!! I am going to try and add in a teeny bit of exercise as I'll be properly into ketosis now but we'll see.
I am going to try very hard this week not to weigh myself as I think stepping on the scales before weigh day either gives you false hope or disheartens you. Either way it doesn't help.
I'm going to some friends on Sat night and going to have to try and make my excuses for not eating snacks or drinking anything other than green tea or water.
But by then it will be day 12 so I figure I'll be near enough to weigh in not to slip.

Well done and good luck for your next weigh in.

I managed to stay off the snacks on Friday night just by drinking lots of sparkling water.

whoooo well done :D

well done, that's a great weight loss, it does get easier! xx

Well done, 8lbs is great. Keep up the good work cos it does get easier. Roll on next week's weigh in!

Fantastic start. It will get easier, honey. My friend was fine from the start, except for day 3. I wasn't as lucky, but am finding it easier in my 3rd week. My weight loss is just sooo noticable tho, its really worth working through it.

Thanks everyone. I:hug99: love this forum. It has really been so helpful to read everyones experiences and progress.
I will keep going for sure with this kind of support!! My trousers are a bit looser already and that feels great. Gotta go do my 20 min workout on the treadmill now:cry: and drink another litre of peppermint water! thanks againxxx

Wellandgood
Well we made it through the first week, 8lbs is fantastic. Congratulations!! I am going to try and add in a teeny bit of exercise as I'll be properly into ketosis now but we'll see.
I am going to try very hard this week not to weigh myself as I think stepping on the scales before weigh day either gives you false hope or disheartens you. Either way it doesn't help.
I'm going to some friends on Sat night and going to have to try and make my excuses for not eating snacks or drinking anything other than green tea or water.
But by then it will be day 12 so I figure I'll be near enough to weigh in not to slip.
Hi Bibot. the exercise does help a bit. I find it hard to do as much as I used to because my energy levels arent as high(but not too bad either) I would suggest to start slow and work your way up and within 2 weeks or so you will be ok. From what Ive been reading here, many of us have done the same. Im only on 3- 4 days of 20min high intensity treadmill walking per week but the benefits outweigh the pain???I hope:sigh:.
all the best. :character00116:

Great loss! It does get easier. I am just finishing week 3 and defo it was much easier than weeks 1 and 2. So keep going and hang in there!

I think if I had exercised then I may have lost more, I am going out for a 30min walk over lunch and may try and get on the treadmill tomorrow and see if that helps.

Well done !! Keep up the good work. You'll be 1 stone lighter in no time. xxx

Back