first weigh in will be in two weeks?

Fatty_no_more

Slimming for my children
basically the lady i spoke to last night said although i can start tomorrow shes going to america for two weeks as of sat and is worried about me not being able to have a first weigh in.
It doesnt bother me as at teh end of the day i just want to loose the weight but do you think i should in theory start when shes back or just get weighed for the first time in 2 weeks?
x

yea thats what i am thinking.
I just wanna get going now! i think the new approach and the one on one will be better for me as i felt a bit lost with all the strong charachters in my Lighter Life group.

Your dead right get on the wagon now. if you dont start you will have lost 2weeks and possibly gained more and think oh im gonna eat lots no before I start and it might be harder!
The weight loss will start immediately once you start :) Theres no point in putting it of, I was a bit like that oh i'l start monday but my bf kicked my ass and said no start sunday why wait!!!

hope ive helped and best of luck with your weight loss

becky ;)

Absolutely agree! Start now - and come on here for the support and encouragement you need while she's away.

Good luck with CD .. you can do it! :)

it is def easier, trust me you will love it!! This diet is so easy its unreal! I cant comment on LL stuff but everyone says cd has much more variety of stuff and it does there will be lots of things u will like!

I just wanna get going now!
You absolutely have to jump on board the cd wagon while you're feeling like that! You 'could leave it for the two weeks but you may have lost your fire slightly by the time she gets back.
By the time you actually get your weigh in you would have lost loads!!

Definitely get going now while you're in the right frame of mind - good luck :D

Back