first weigh in will be in two weeks?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Fatty_no_more, 31 January 2008 Social URL.

1. Fatty_no_more

Fatty_no_more Slimming for my children

Diet:
    Slimming world
    basically the lady i spoke to last night said although i can start tomorrow shes going to america for two weeks as of sat and is worried about me not being able to have a first weigh in.
    It doesnt bother me as at teh end of the day i just want to loose the weight but do you think i should in theory start when shes back or just get weighed for the first time in 2 weeks?
    x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

I reckon just start and get weighed in two weeks! you will have deffo lost in the 2weeks dont worry about it :) becky :)

4. Fatty_no_more

Diet:
    Slimming world
    yea thats what i am thinking.
    I just wanna get going now! i think the new approach and the one on one will be better for me as i felt a bit lost with all the strong charachters in my Lighter Life group.

5. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

Your dead right get on the wagon now. if you dont start you will have lost 2weeks and possibly gained more and think oh im gonna eat lots no before I start and it might be harder!
    The weight loss will start immediately once you start :) Theres no point in putting it of, I was a bit like that oh i'l start monday but my bf kicked my ass and said no start sunday why wait!!!

hope ive helped and best of luck with your weight loss

becky ;)

6. Fatty_no_more

Diet:
    Slimming world
    yep you have. Looking forward to it. Seems just that tincy bit easier than LL. x

7. Summerskye

Summerskye Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st11lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st7lb(34.6%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan
    Absolutely agree! Start now - and come on here for the support and encouragement you need while she's away.

Good luck with CD .. you can do it! :)

8. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

it is def easier, trust me you will love it!! This diet is so easy its unreal! I cant comment on LL stuff but everyone says cd has much more variety of stuff and it does there will be lots of things u will like!

9. Rayven

Rayven Addicted to Minimins!

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.15%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    You absolutely have to jump on board the cd wagon while you're feeling like that! You 'could leave it for the two weeks but you may have lost your fire slightly by the time she gets back.
    By the time you actually get your weigh in you would have lost loads!!

10. wigglychick

wigglychick Silver Member

Definitely get going now while you're in the right frame of mind - good luck :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.