First weigh in with doctor

Jaxx41

Well I had my first weigh in this morning with my gp. I started the tablets on Saturday 29th September and as of today, I have lost 4 kilos! Gp is happy with this and has asked now to see me before Xmas for the 3 month weigh in.

I need to stop weighing myself though as I am not helping myself-dr said to weigh once a month (after period) to ensure no water retention. That will be so hard to do though!

Well done that's great. Oh believe me I know what the do means about weighing but we all do it. In the early days my hubby locked the scales in his car boot to stop me but I'm ok now, I still weigh in every day but it doesn't affect me badly

Well done, that's really great. I completely agree with your GP - I managed not to weigh myself for over a year at home, I only got weighed by my doctor every couple of months, and I found it so liberating not to be fretting about petty fluctuations from day to day or week to week. After two months I would always have a good loss, and it was a very motivating way of doing it, compared to past experiences. Now I've lost almost seven stone I have started to occasionally weigh myself at home, but only every couple of weeks or so. All the best. xx

Back