First weigh in - you lot have been fab!

Jot

jo'stime
:wow:Well just had my first weigh in and i have lost 9lbs i am a happy bunny expecially as it totm and one small meal at the weekend.:p:D:p:D

I want to say a big thank to all of you as you have encouraged me, and made me cry with laughter at some of the things we do and discuss on minimins.

so here on to week 2 and feeling really positive. Hope my head stays in this place, but my cdc was fab this morning, she said dont give up, go up a plan until you feel ready to drop back down, thay way you can eat but not undo all the hard work that i have done and with that in mind it makes me feel relaxed about the whole thing, because it is hard, but i know it will be well worth it.

so have a good day all drink plenty of :tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop::talk017:

woohooo congratulations Jot :D :party0011: :party0011: :party0011:

congrats jot!! im starting out on my second week too, feeling so much more positive since my first weigh in - we can do it :)

Thanks guy's.

Just had a peanut crunch bar for lunch yum, they are lovely. I have been a bit more adventurous with cd shopping today had a better selection, well variety is the spice of life and all that.

BRILLIANT! 9lbs gone forever!!!

Doesn't it make it alllllllll worth it eh?

Well done matey xxxx

Waheyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!:party0011:
Congratulations sweetie!!!!! What a bloody brilliant loss! :D

Well done you on a great weight loss and here's to many more good weeks.

Thanks guys for your support.:p:p

Ava you have done brilliantly, have you ss'd all the way. you are an inspiration.

Back