First weigh in

Kaka

I can't quite believe it but I have lost 10lbs in my first week and I am so delighted.
I know I won't lose this amount every week but what a booster to keep going!
Thanks for all the advice and tips I've received in my first week, def made it much easier x

Thats fantastic, well done. I can imagine that really motivates you to keep going. I am only on day 3, so hoping for a good loss on Saturday when I weigh in!

well done kaka :clap::clap: im sure your weight losses will slow down but at least you have lost a chunk first . Good luck for the weeks to come xx

Thank you all, just went shopping and bought a 'too-small' dress to keep me motivated - I WILL get into it for my hols x

Well done.

what a fab loss ... and what fantastic motivation ... the dress! i know i lot of people that do that, i was thinking the same it's my nans 80th end of aug big big party with all the family i want to fit into the smallest dress i can find but have not the guts yet to get one that doesn't fit , after my first week i think i will,

all the best for your 2nd week ... lets hope you get enough good supprise !
S x

Def, go shopping this week, all the fab summer sales are on.
The dress I bought is one from Monsoon that I've had my eye on for a while and I figured that if I love it that much then I will stick to the plan like mad so that I can get into it.
Go get yourself a lovely slinky number (remember to hang it on the outside of the wardrobe!).
Good luck x

Well done, I've also just completed my first week without any hiccups and have lost 9lbs. This site is excellent and a great source of encouragement and motivation:)

well done!!!

Well done too heres hoping what a fab loss , and kaka i have a few dresses i want to get onto and i cant wait till i do i hate buying something in your size then you go home and its tite , i want to be able to go into a shop and pick something up in my size and not worry and know its gonna fit me .
I get very angry when i shop sell a size 16 and in fact its like a size 12 .

Back