Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

First weigh in

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by misscooks, 21 September 2007 Social URL.

1. misscooks

misscooks Member

Lost 15 pounds!! And 6 inches overall. CDC could not believe it as I wasnt really that overweight to begin with, weighed me 3 times, lol!

So, now I am back to the weight I had maintained for 2 years prior to my little slip up, 9 stone 7 (goal is 9 stone). From today I am on 790 for a week, and I am going to move up the plans. No more binge eating. i am going to inrouce food slowly.

Sticking with this diet really is the key. Yesterday was day 7, and I can say, hand on heart I was not hungry. I had to make myself have my dinner time shake.

Just had a chocolate orange shake for the first time, and I am IN LOVE!! Am going to have one as a mouse for my desert after my 790 meal tonight.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. missymoo

missymoo Fed up of being fat

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Wow well done thats fab!!

4. lancslass53

lancslass53 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st1lb(26.27%)
    Diet:
    CD
    wow brilliant loss, well done :D

5. Ings

Ings Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Thats really a fantastic weight loss! well done

6. Hedgemag

Hedgemag Cambridge Diet Counsellor

Diet:
    Cambridge
    WOW!!!! thats brilliant..well done you!

7. Karen

Karen Serial Foodie!

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    18st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(6.96%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    unreal! well done :D thats the shortest bout of ssing ive seen lol. good luck with 790 xxxxx

8. misscooks

misscooks Member

Thankyou. I am a little nervous about reintroducing food, I expected to be SSing for two weeks......Still, we dont have much food in the house, and no rubbish at all, and to be honest a meal of a little bit of quorn and green veg is what my DS usually has for his dinner, so it shouldnt be too hard, at least I am not eating anything different.

the food on 790 (veggie) is pretty much how I used to eat anyway - the prob is I used to eat bucket loads! I dont eat junk, but I do eat huge (and I mean HUGE) amounts of healthy vegan food, I just dont know when to stop, hence the wieght gain in recent weeks, 1 baked sweet potoato is great, but eat 6 a day and its trouble!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.