First weigh in

misscooks

Lost 15 pounds!! And 6 inches overall. CDC could not believe it as I wasnt really that overweight to begin with, weighed me 3 times, lol!

So, now I am back to the weight I had maintained for 2 years prior to my little slip up, 9 stone 7 (goal is 9 stone). From today I am on 790 for a week, and I am going to move up the plans. No more binge eating. i am going to inrouce food slowly.

Sticking with this diet really is the key. Yesterday was day 7, and I can say, hand on heart I was not hungry. I had to make myself have my dinner time shake.

Just had a chocolate orange shake for the first time, and I am IN LOVE!! Am going to have one as a mouse for my desert after my 790 meal tonight.

Wow well done thats fab!!

Thats really a fantastic weight loss! well done

unreal! well done :D thats the shortest bout of ssing ive seen lol. good luck with 790 xxxxx

Thankyou. I am a little nervous about reintroducing food, I expected to be SSing for two weeks......Still, we dont have much food in the house, and no rubbish at all, and to be honest a meal of a little bit of quorn and green veg is what my DS usually has for his dinner, so it shouldnt be too hard, at least I am not eating anything different.

the food on 790 (veggie) is pretty much how I used to eat anyway - the prob is I used to eat bucket loads! I dont eat junk, but I do eat huge (and I mean HUGE) amounts of healthy vegan food, I just dont know when to stop, hence the wieght gain in recent weeks, 1 baked sweet potoato is great, but eat 6 a day and its trouble!!

Back