• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

First weigh in :)

Well done! Keep going x

Arctic-BNG

Talks to self!
great start how are you finding it im getting my 4th weigh in tomorrow im nervous had a bad week cant stop craving sugar!
Bananas help with sugar/ sweet cravings

I've been doing it a year and only just getting back on track after spending most of this year playing at losing weight!

Arctic-BNG

Talks to self!
I've been having proper evening meals this week so not been picking or feeling hungry after tea.

I have had various stuff in the past, fruit, pickled veg, mug shots, when I'm being good. To all sorts of rubbish when I'm so far off the reservation I can't see the Injuns' or buffalo!

Finding it ok, never really hungry to be honest. Sweet cravings have been sorted out with ryvita with jam or nutella or curly wurly's at 6 syns each xx

mmm curly wurlys!! Ive had a lovely tea all healthy and above board its just this time of night i crave stuff keeping my mind busy tonight by logging in here and wishing tomorrow night will come soon

Good luck for tomorrow :) let us know how you get on. I'm back on it tomorrow after a post weigh in treat of pasta with chicken and pesto and some angel delight! Going to try exercising this week too as I think that will add to the loss next week I hope!x